Shipping is free within the EU from a value of 150€. For third countries outside the EU, shipping costs from €5 apply, but this depends on the product ordered.
Delivery is usually between 3-10 working days, depending on the product.
There is an availability traffic light on each product page that shows how long shipping is expected to take. If there should be a delay, we will inform you as soon as possible. Please always check your spam folder and make sure you have enough storage space in your mailbox.
If you have any questions or problems , please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you and look for a solution together.
Also note that you have the option to cancel your order at any time.
As soon as you have completed your order, you will receive an order confirmation from us via email. We will then send you a second email with a tracking link as soon as your package has left our warehouse.
If there should be a delay, we will inform you as soon as possible via email. However, please always check your spam folder and make sure you have enough storage space in your mailbox.
If you have any questions about the status of your order, simply send us an email to email@example.com with your name and order number. We are glad to help you!
You will receive an email with a tracking number after your order has been shipped. This tracking number makes it easy to track your order.
We are currently working on a solution here. We keep you up to date.
Return & Refund
We are very sorry that our product does not meet your expectations.
You can return your order within 30 days . You have to bear the costs of your return. Please note: fewer returns protect the environment!
If a product is defective or has arrived damaged, we will be happy to accommodate you and assume the return costs.
If the product is damaged, we will send you a return label, which you stick to the package. Please make sure that our products are packed carefully so that we receive them undamaged. With this return label you can hand in the package to any post office (depending on the size of the package). If you have large furniture, we will have the package picked up from you.
You don't like the goods?
In the case of a voluntary return, please send the package to the following address yourself: WYE GmbH Warehouse, Dr. Karl-Slevogt-Str 1 Ramp; Basement, 82362 Weilheim, Germany. Please make sure that our products are packed carefully so that we receive them undamaged.
In the case of a return, we ask you to observe the following points:
1. In the event of defects, insufficient delivery or incorrect delivery, please contact us promptly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The return should be as original as possible. We reserve the right to withhold compensation for material damage to the product when making a refund.
3. Furniture that has already been assembled must be thoroughly disassembled.
4. If it is no longer possible to return the item in the original packaging, please ensure that it is sufficiently transportable. Make sure that the packaging is good and secure, as there is often a lack of care during shipping and we have to hold you liable for transport damage.
5. We recommend that you keep the receipt of the tracking number until you receive the refund. We cannot accept any responsibility for lost shipments as soon as you can no longer show the return receipt.
6. If you have already paid for the product, you will of course get your money refunded.
The correct address for your return is:
WYE GmbH Warehouse
dr Karl-Slevogt-Str 1 Ramp; basement
In the case of a voluntary return, the return is subject to a charge. If the product is damaged, we will cover the return costs.
Once we have received your return, we will process the refund. You will receive an email as soon as the refund has been made.
If a product arrives faulty or damaged, please contact us ( email@example.com ). In this way we can guarantee fast processing and - if necessary - a reliable exchange.
It is possible to send back two returns in one package. Please make sure that our products are packaged carefully so that we receive them undamaged and can include them in our warehouse again in the interests of sustainability.